Sunday, December 12, 2010

A week has passed! :D

Hi!

So yeah, a week has passed. And i've got to say that this week is soo fun.
Though with consequences. Haha. I am soo tired.

Let me fill u in with news of what i did on this week.
Soo,my house has setted up with wi-fi quite a week ago,and i onlined every single night till past midnight.

On Monday i woke up early,went to mid valley with family to buy this e-cigarrette thingy. Then i don't really remember where did we go after that but we reached home pretty late. And like i said,i onlined till past midnight.

Then tuesday,wake up early again. Went shopping with my dear sister. Ate at Carl's Jr. Delicious. :) i've bought myself a new ukulele strings too.

Wednesday, wake up early. And this time really early. Went out with my sister and her friends watching movies : social network. Go and watch it. Haha.

Thursday, finally got myself a lil' bit of rest. Though still not enough for me. Haha. Oh yeah,thursday went to clinic. My sis has a fever. Then,have dinner at malee tomyam.

Friday went to settle bills,go and see the dentist. Eerghh. Haha.

Saturday went to melaka. Went to melaka parade,dataran pahlawan and all.

Then today, firstly we went to the summit USJ. Then headed to jusco bukit tinggi. Then i don't know where we went. Haha. I was so exhausted that i've knocked out in the car. Haha. Wake up and realised that it's night already and we are at the bagan lalang beach. Haha.
So we ate seafood there and then we headed home.

So now here i am,blogging at 1 in the morning.
Basically all of this shit talk was that :

I am soo tired. But i have had really much fun. Haha

P.s. = i've talked a lot here,so i guess there will be so many mistakes. My grammar and all. Sorry if u don't understand at all at what i am talking about. Lol. ;D

Have a great day!

Love,
Fira.