Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hellloooo!

Happy Thursday!

Woah, long time I did not update this page, so sorry about that.
This tiny device that I've been using to onlining can't seem to change the colours of the words on this blog.
And my previous page's background is black so I pimplified it to be grey.
So now the words can be seen. Get it? Haha,I dont know why, but my talk got all twisted this passed few days.

Anyways, quick update for my holidays.
I went to Sarawak,that was fun. Lol.
Then, went to Ipoh,that's twice. Visit my uncle and all.
Then, went to Cameron highland,stays a night there.
Then,headed to lumut the next day, but didn't go to pangkor. That's too bad.
So, back home,went out with my sister, shopping, watching movies.
So that's pretty much it.

p.s. = ah shit, my page looks so dull! Lol. Sorry for that you guys.

Haha, thank you for reading this AMAZING people!

Love,
Fira.