Sunday, December 19, 2010

It never ends. =0

Hi!

I feel like writing. :)
Attention : this is going to be a long post and i'll bet it's gonna be deadly BORING. There's no picture,so it's just grey wall filled with inks. I don't see any reasons why people would read this but i'm just going to try my luck and just write n write n write. Haha. Thanks if you're reading up until here only and thank you even more if you bear with me n read till the end. Jeez,i've been saying thanks a lot that it would totally bored you. Ahha. But seriously,thanks,i appreciate it. :)

So,i've just got back from vacation. 4 days n 3 nites.
1st day,last thursday : at kuantan,went to cerating.
2nd day,last friday : went to kelantan,stop by at terengganu on the way. Makan kropok lekor. Haha,in kelantan,ate nasi kerabu n nasi dagang. Haha food loves me! Eh?
3rd day,last saturday : went to ipoh,perak
4th day,today! Sunday : still at perak,pegi pasar karat. Pasar full with barang antik. Wahh. Then went home.

Alright,back to present,right now i feel like a total crap. :(
There's a lot of reasons :
1. Sis,tak yah pegi melaka eh? Hmm,yeah,my sister is going to Uitm melaka for her studies. Eh,betul ke ayat ni?
2. Why did this word kept popping up! : SPM. Everyone is like keep preparing for it,and it starts to freak me out!
Don't get it wrong,i'm not blaming everyone,keep up the good work and study people. I'm just dissapointed with myself,focus fira! Ah shit,this SPM thing is like a constant stomachache or rather a heartache for me. Haha. I know i'm making a big deal about this,and i know this will sound soo nerrdyy. Haha.

So ,that's all. Cheers if you're reading up till here. ;D

Love,
Fira.