Tuesday, November 10, 2009

plastic sweetheart.

3 years went by,
I've seen enough,
I've heard enough,
I've had enough.
My friend,
You act it so well,
I owe you a standing ovation,
I'll save it till our doomsday then.
You,
Reborn from your egocentric,
After you heard the news,
That hanging out with movie star lassie,
Is what i do.
Now,
Save your over-dramatic acting,
I won't buy it swetheart.
You're so fucking wrong,
By hanging out with me,
It wont help for sure.
You will never get to hang out with that movie star,
You're just that sucker for the famous faces.
Now,
Leave me alone dear,
But fire me with your fucking valediction first.
Come on,
It's you last show.
Haha,you're so fucking pathetic,
It made me sick.
Fucking suicide yourself,
Because your life seems empty,
But only for lies and fakeness.
Artword by,
fira.