Sunday, November 22, 2009

good saturday!

happy monday!

yeah,last saturday was awesome!

my family n me went to Danga bay,johor.

we started the journey at 9am,n reached there 'bout 7.30pm (haha,i noe, it takes a long time to
get there eh. actually,we stopped by at several places so dats why it takes quite a long time.)

at the Danga Bay,we walked around the stores,then we had our dinner.

about 9pm,we went to our car,sit there for a while.

at 10pm,me n me sis went to a cafe,chillin' out till 1am. we order a couple of drinks n corn in cup. yummy.

then,we headed to another cafe where our parents is having a cup of tea. woah,my tummy was full of drinks dat nite.

well,we sit around for a little while,then,we headed back to our home.

gah, that nite was fucking great.

alrite,thats all fer now. bye then. have a nice day!

ps=my english sucks! haha,lots of grammatical problems! sorry!

lots of love,
fira