Sunday, February 7, 2010

sore throat.

good morning!

blurgh,i hate last thursday. i've got class till 2.15pm then i have to stayed back for house practice.

it was so tiring. then that evening it started to rain n i dont even try to avoid walking under the rain. heh? did i put the words in the rite way? haha,nevermind.

and results?

yesterday,sunday, i got caught in a flu. shit,n my throat is hurting me. emm.

anyway,yeah i really hate last thursday,we even had our PE class n we all played 'bola baling'.
n like usual no1 let me get too near the ball. haha!

there's this one girl even changed her direction when she saw me standing there. shit her. lol.

but at least insyirah did! yeay! haha,syira thanx for trusting me eventhough i'm a shit player! u're awesome! haha!

alright,that's all for now.

have a nice day everyone!

lots of love,
fira