Thursday, October 29, 2009

school.

happy thursday!


yeah, at last, i went to school just now. lol!

at school, me n my frends do nothing else but PLAY games!

first,we had to play 'tujuh tin' thingy.

i don't really noe how to play it,haha. i just go with da flow.

but we still win though. =p

we continue the day by playing cards (sakai game)

i almost get sakai yu noe,but thank god,i didn't. i only get sak! (pheww)

then,after having our recess,we went to our hall to listen an hour long lecture.

gosh,it really killed me. so darn bored.

erm,then my mom n me went to tesco to buy some groceries.

anyway,i am quite happy coz in a couple of hours time,me n my family will be heading to my

sister's apartment to pick her up. yeayy!

haha,funny actually,eventhough i just met my sister 2 days ago,i still miss her now.

well,dats all fer now. bye!

have a nice day!

lots of love,
fira